Wednesday, July 13, 2011

tragic tale and other stuff

Mother Wood-Duck leads 3 of her 4 duckings away from shore. The 4th one had lagged behind then suddenly burst forth with wild paddling and flapping of it little wings. As i raised the camera for a shot it vanished!!.
A victim of a Snapping Turtle. Ducklings greatest nemesis.

Other young uns.
Baby Tree Swallows waiting for next feeding 
Leopard Frog


another Mallard update...growing rapidly

This Racoon is a nursing mother.            I am hoping she will bring out her offspring for a Meet and Greet If I ply her with enough weenies.

"Well, Maybe"

NO!

have another.... don't mind if I do.

Watch me sink this basket.

Nope think I'll eat it instead.

Not really built for highway travel and unlikely to find any duckings either.


Gives a new meaning to UGLY!

No comments: