Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tree Swallow love story

Female on the look out for a possible mate.

Male drops by.

He ponders a while     
 Next thing we  know he's in the house & she's headed out in a hurry.

  
She wants nothing to do with him and attempts an escape. But he grabs hold of her  wing.

Then switches his grip to her tail.
This suggests a possible lewd joke!                                                              But in the end she got away.









Bufflehead couple


1st Beaver I've seen this season.
Hooded merganser and Bufflehead wonder if they're related.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Bob Helman,

I am trying to track down a "Bob Helman" from Canada whom obtains the twitter account name @unrichunfamous. If this is you, please contact me at unrichunfamous@gmail.com. This account is not in use and I would like to obtain the twitter name. Thank you so much and if this is not the Bob Helman I am looking for good luck! I also like the pictures :).

Thanks,
Heidi